Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22nd- Day 15 of SRP

Well, I've finally finished  one of the frames for my story. It took me all morning, but it is finally complete! The trickiest part was getting the texture and colors of the wood, but hopefully it came out alright. I always like to revisit the art the next day after I finish it, so that way I can better discern what turned out well, and what needs touching up.

My plan for these frames is to have the entire novel encased in them. On any given page, there will be a series of frames positioned all across it. Some frames will contain text, others will contain illustrations, and others will have animations inside them.

Let me know what you think of it! (Hopefully you'll be able to zoom in on the image and see more of the details.)

~Keanan~

1 comment: