Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8th: Day 1 of SRP

Hello! 

I'm excited to announce that today I have officially begun work on my Senior Research Project. The first stage of my project is going to involve a lot of heavy planning, which I have dedicated most of today towards. I have completed a 16 page plan of what I am going illustrate, which illustrations get animated, which text goes where on the page, and what music accompanies each part of the story.

I’m trying not to feel overwhelmed right now! In the plan I just created, there are over forty illustrations that would be accompanying the text. (The text is a word document that is only about three and half pages long!) That’s okay for right now, since this is only my first draft of the plan. I will definitely have to look into shortening things downs where I can, and focus on illustrating and animating the most essential parts of the text.


          But I think I’ve done enough planning for today! Now I’m going to get back to the illustrations I have in Clip Studio. I have another teaser illustration that I’ll share. It’s pretty similar to the last one, but I still had a lot of fun painting it!

          All of the work is flexible (and I am probably going to be editing over all of my illustrations at a later point anyways), so if there you have any suggestions or comments on the artwork I post, I would love to hear them!

I’ll be in touch with you soon,




~Keanan~


No comments:

Post a Comment